OUR STORY BEGINS
ON DECEMBER 8TH, 1957
When Marymount Cuernavaca opens
its doors for the first time.
Sister Audrey Rushton and Sister Margaret Mary Allen open Marymount Cuernavaca for the first time.
The school is established where the present-day Rancho Tetela campus is located.
The school operates as a boarding school only for Middle School and High School.
The boarding aspect of the school closes.
The sisters leave Marymount Cuernavaca in the hands of the Board of Directors made up of laity, parents and former students.
The school is transformed and is open to both girls and boys.
Certification in the international quality standard ISO 9000 is obtained.
Marymount Cuernavaca’s 50th Anniversary is celebrated with the founding sisters' assistance.
Marymount Cuernavaca’s Chapultepec campus opens and is home to Nursery School, Kindergarten,and Elementary School students.
After 38 years of work at Marymount, Miss Kris Salgado retired. Teacher Martha Tajonar becomes the School Headmistress.
Marymount Cuernavaca’ celebrates its 60th anniversary with Sister Audrey in attendance. Campus Chapultepec obtains the certification in the international quality standard ISO 9001: 2008.
The FabLab opens at Campus Rancho Tetela.
Marymount Chapultepec’s 10th Anniversary is celebrated.
Due to the health contingency, the classroom teaching modality is transformed to online teaching and classrooms are transformed with avant-garde technology for the new era of hybrid teaching and learning.